Smoking is unhealthy; smoking an e cigarette uk is healthy!!. If you smoke, you probably know that it is taking a toll on your body and mind. It’s time for you to quit. The article below by Neon Cigs contains tips that can help you quit smoking for good.
1. Gradually decrease your cigarette use. If you smoke a pack a day, cut out five cigarettes and get used to smoking only 15 a day. From there, keep cutting by one or two. Keep going until you are down to your last two, and then stop for good. If you wean yourself off of cigarettes in this manner, you won’t feel so deprived right off the bat.
2. Don’t be shy about asking for support from your friends and family. They love you and want you to be healthy. Sometimes, all it takes is a good talk with a trusted soul to talk you down off a ledge. Take advantage of this.
3. Brush your teeth often. Cigarettes taste really nasty right after having brushed your teeth. If you keep your teeth brushed, you are less likely to want to smoke.
4. Try electronic cigarettes. These cigarettes use vapor and are nowhere near as bad for you as regular tobacco cigarettes. They do still use nicotine, so they will not rid you of your dependency. However, they don’t smell, and they won’t make others cringe when you use them. Use them to get off of the tobacco, and then wean yourself off of them too.
5. Do not hang around with smokers while you are trying to quit. This is the worst thing you can do. Putting that temptation in front of yourself is tempting fate. Ask friends who smoke to step outside. If you carpool with someone who smokes, ask them to refrain. If they can’t help but light up anyway, don’t get mad at them. They are weak, and you of all people should understand how powerful the craving is, but do find another ride.
6. Quit drinking, at least for the time being. Smokers are many times more likely to light up with a cocktail in hand, and you may not be able to stop smoking if you don’t stop drinking. Don’t look at this as permanent. You can go back to enjoying your beer or beverage of choice just as soon as you’ve successfully quit smoking.
Stop handling your stress with cigarettes. Deal with your stress in a healthy way. Attack your problems head on if you can. Go to the gym and exercise to let off steam. There are plenty of ways you can beat stress, and cigarettes doesn’t have to be one of them.
You are addicted to cigarettes, but there is no reason you can’t change that. Put yourself in the mindset to conquer your addiction, and take heed of the tips you’ve just been given. Determination and patience are going to be the key to your success. Let them guide you down the path of becoming the nonsmoker you want to be.